Tap into a century of corrugating expertise and innovation
Achieve maximum speed with the corrugating adhesive experts
Performance. Sustainability. Cost savings. Greater profitability. To achieve more in today's challenging corrugating climate, partner with the only full-service adhesive supplier to the corrugating industry. We'll apply our decades of experience to help you meet and exceed your productivity and performance targets — with overall lower costs and reduced environmental impact.
Count on us for:
- Proven wet strength resins and performance additives to cover all your adhesive needs
- Unmatched service and on-site support to help you optimize formulations and corrugator performance
- Greater ease and simplicity with time-saving features like simple ordering, inventory and forecast support
- Expert process optimization to help you save money, increase machine speeds, reduce downtime and returns, and minimize your environmental footprint
Get on a faster path to profits and sustainability
The real payoff of Ingredion's starch adhesives and additives? It's much more than proven quality and performance. Backed with our advice and support, our solutions enable you to drive profitability from all sides — speeding throughput, reducing temperatures to save energy and improving product quality.
Adhesive strategies for high-speed corrugating machines
Gain the insights you need from the corrugating experts of Ingredion. It may be the first step in helping you increase efficiency and savings.
Our pioneering starch adhesives have helped shape the industry, and today's lineup of native and modified starches keeps you in front with optimal, reliable performance, batch after batch.
Backed by expert technical, sales and engineering support, your starch options span two main groups:
- Pearl starch, or unmodified starch, is the traditional choice in starch adhesives. With the new high-performance papers and reliance on more recycled materials, formulas need careful tuning for best viscosity, solids percentage and adhesive temperature
- Modified, or carrier starches, are used with pearl starches to increase solids for better bonding and faster machine speeds
Our team can recommend the right additives to achieve optimal performance and process gains including:
- Penetrating aids for greater adhesive penetration in bonding dense liners and/or mediums
- Antifoam agents to eliminate foams generated at high machine speeds in glue pans and run tanks
- Liquid performance additives to enhance the wet tack and green bond of starch-based adhesives
- Resins to impart varying degrees of water resistance to corrugated board
Discover solutions to your corrugating challenges
Need faster adhesive drying time, minus extra energy spend?
Revolutionary thermal conductivity enhancer boosts the adhesive drying rate using a fraction of the dose of typical additives.
Quicker turns. Lower costs. More graphic pop.
Our range of CORAGUM® GL adhesives is designed with converters' end goals in mind: Boost throughput. Reduce cost of materials. Deliver promised quality with precise lamination and print details. Let us guide you to the best solution from our range of hot melts and pressure-sensitive hot melts, emulsion polymers, and synthetic resins, formulated for exacting demands in:
- Regular and high-speed folder gluers
- Laminating processes
- Equipment requiring non-foaming, foaming and water-resistant performance
Solve converter challenges
Bonding coated and difficult substrates gets simpler when your adhesive delivers high bond strength, fast set speed, machinabilty ease and excellent wet tack — plus UV tracer dye to help ensure proper application.
CORAGUM® TCE thermal conductivity enhancer
Revolutionary corrugating adhesive additive, improving adhesive drying to boost production speeds.
Providing the highest performance-to-usage ratio and meeting highest environmental standards for safety.
Addressing the most challenging bonding applications and performance needs of today’s high-speed corrugators.
Maximizing performance while reducing starch solids and consumption, resulting in the most cost-effective adhesive solution
Addressing specific needs for improved penetration, high-speed defoaming and hard water production.
CORAGUM® GL glue lap and finishing adhesives
Delivering reliable adhesive performance for Flexo, Post and J&L folder gluers.
CORAGUM® GL-A adhesive
Adhesives for Astride machines, available in foaming, non-foaming and water-resistant grades.
The high-speed adhesives for Evol and other faster Flexo folder gluers.
CORAGUM® Lam lamination adhesive
Specially formulated adhesives for laminating processes.
The information described above is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and independent verification. It is up to you to decide whether and how to use this information. Ingredion Incorporated and the Ingredion group of companies make no warranty about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained above or the suitability of any of their products for your specific intended use. Furthermore, all express or implied warranties of noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed. Ingredion Incorporated and the Ingredion group of companies assume no responsibility for any liability or damages arising out of or relating to the foregoing.